- Big congrats to Will for his first publication on population genetic patterns in a direct-developing whelk! Check it out here: https://cdnsciencepub.com/doi/abs/10.1139/cjfas-2022-0138
- Jon and Cass are starting a new collaboration with Dr. Krista Baker at DFO to study stock structure and seascape genetics of Buccinum undatum in NAFO subdivision 3Ps (Funding: DFO SFSF).
- Welcome officially to grad students Jon (MSc), Hana (MSc), and Taylor (PhD) at UTM!
- Welcome to Renee who will be doing an ROP in our lab for 2022-2023!
- Welcome to Lydia (PhD) and Sarah (MSc) who are based at UNBSJ and will be co-supervised by Cass!
- Congrats to Jon and Taylor for each being awarded an OGS to support their graduate work!
- At last, Taylor, Hana, and Cass are in Curacao for 7 weeks of field work!
- Congrats to Hana for being awarded a NSERC CGS-M to support her upcoming MSc research and a Milne Research Award to support her summer research in the lab!
- Congrats to Taylor and Will for two very successful MSc defenses at UNBSJ!
- Taylor's first manuscript on IBD dispersal estimates is now out in Molecular Ecology! Check it out here: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/mec.16465
- Congrats to Mj for winning a dive training scholarship from the Women Divers Hall of Fame!
- The lab has officially moved to the Department of Biology at the University of Toronto Mississauga.