- D'Aloia CC*, Andrés JA*, Bogdanowicz SM*, McCune AR, Harrison RG, Buston PM (2020) Unraveling hierarchical genetic structure in a marine metapopulation: a comparison of three high-throughput genotyping approaches. Molecular Ecology 29: 2189-2203. *Authors contributed equally.
- Lesneski KC, D'Aloia CC, Fortin M-J, Buston PM (2019) Disentangling the spatial distributions of a sponge-dwelling fish and its host sponge. Marine Biology 166: 66.
- D'Aloia CC*, Naujokaitis-Lewis I,* Blackford C, Chu C, Curtis JMR, Darling ES, Guichard F, Leroux SJ, Martensen AC, Rayfield B, Sunday JM, Xuereb A, Fortin M-J (2019) Coupled networks of permanent protected areas and dynamic conservation areas for biodiversity conservation under climate change. Frontiers in Ecology and Evolution 7: 27 *Authors contributed equally
- Shaw AK, D'Aloia CC, Buston PM (2019) The evolution of marine larval dispersal kernels in spatially structured habitats: analytical models, individual-based simulations, and comparisons with empirical estimates. The American Naturalist 193: 424–435.
- D'Aloia CC, Xuereb A, Fortin M-J, Bogdanowicz SM, Buston PM (2018) Limited dispersal explains the spatial distribution of siblings in a reef fish population. Marine Ecology Progress Series 607: 143–154.
- D'Aloia CC, Neubert MG (2018) The formation of marine kin structure: effects of dispersal, larval cohesion, and variable reproductive success. Ecology 99: 2374–2384.
- Majoris JE, D'Aloia CC, Francis RK, Buston PM (2018) Differential persistence favors habitat preferences that determine the distribution of a reef fish. Behavioral Ecology 29: 429–439.
- D'Aloia CC, Daigle RM, Côté IM, Curtis JMR, Guichard F, Fortin M-J (2017) A multiple-species framework for integrating movement processes across life stages into the design of marine protected areas. Biological Conservation 216: 93–100.
- D'Aloia CC, Bogdanowicz SM, Harrison RG, Buston PM (2017) Cryptic genetic diversity and spatial patterns of admixture within Belizean marine reserves. Conservation Genetics 18: 211–223.
- Schmeige PFP, D'Aloia CC, Buston PM (2017) Anemonefish personalities influence the strength of mutualistic interactions with host sea anemones. Marine Biology 164: e24.
- Selkoe KA*, D'Aloia CC*, Crandall ED, Iacchei M, Liggins L, Puritz JB, von der Heydon S, Toonen RJ (2016) A decade of seascape genetics: contributions to basic and applied marine connectivity. Marine Ecology Progress Series 554: 1–19. (Feature article) *Authors contributed equally
- D'Aloia CC, Bogdanowicz SM, Francis RK, Majoris JE, Harrison RG, Buston PM (2015) Patterns, causes, and consequences of marine larval dispersal. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA 112: 13940–13945.
- D'Aloia CC, Azodi CB, Sheldon SP, Trombulak SC, Ardren WR (2015) Genetic models reveal historical patterns of sea lamprey population fluctuations within Lake Champlain. PeerJ 3: e1369.
- D'Aloia CC, Bogdanowicz SM, Harrison RG, Buston PM (2014) Seascape continuity plays an important role in determining patterns of spatial genetic structure in a coral reef fish. Molecular Ecology 23: 2902–2913. (Cover photo)
- D’Aloia CC, Bogdanowicz SM, Majoris JE, Harrison RG, Buston PM (2013) Self-recruitment in a Caribbean reef fish: a method for approximating dispersal kernels accounting for seascape. Molecular Ecology 22: 2563-2572.
- Buston PM & D'Aloia CC (2013) Marine Ecology: Reaping the benefits of local dispersal. Current Biology 23: R351-R353.
- D’Aloia CC, Majoris JE, Buston PM (2011) Predictors of the distribution and abundance of a tube sponge and its resident goby. Coral Reefs 30: 777-786.
- Xuereb A, D'Aloia CC, Daigle RM, Andrello M, Dalongeville A, Manel S, Mouillot D, Guichard F, Côté IM, Curtis JMR, Bernatchez L, Fortin M-J. (2019) Marine conservation and marine protected areas. In: Marine Population Genomics (ed. MF Oleksiak). Springer, Cham.