In Print / In Press
- D'Aloia CC, Bogdanowicz SM, Harrison RG, Buston PM (2017) Cryptic genetic diversity and spatial patterns of admixture within Belizean marine reserves. Conservation Genetics 18: 211–223.
- Schmeige PFP, D'Aloia CC, Buston PM (2017) Anemonefish personalities influence the strength of mutualistic interactions with host sea anemones. Marine Biology 164: 24.
- Selkoe KA*, D'Aloia CC*, Crandall ED, Iachhei M, Liggins L, Puritz JB, von der Heydon S, Toonen RJ (2016) A decade of seascape genetics: contributions to basic and applied marine connectivity. Marine Ecology Progress Series 554: 1–19. (Feature article) *Authors contributed equally
- D'Aloia CC, Bogdanowicz SM, Francis RK, Majoris JE, Harrison RG, Buston PM (2015) Patterns, causes, and consequences of marine larval dispersal. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA 112: 13940–13945.
- D'Aloia CC, Azodi CB, Sheldon SP, Trombulak SC, Ardren WR (2015) Genetic models reveal historical patterns of sea lamprey population fluctuations within Lake Champlain. PeerJ 3: e1369.
- D'Aloia CC, Bogdanowicz SM, Harrison RG, Buston PM (2014) Seascape continuity plays an important role in determining patterns of spatial genetic structure in a coral reef fish. Molecular Ecology 23: 2902–2913. (Cover photo)
- D’Aloia CC, Bogdanowicz SM, Majoris JE, Harrison RG, Buston PM (2013) Self-recruitment in a Caribbean reef fish: a method for approximating dispersal kernels accounting for seascape. Molecular Ecology 22: 2563-2572.
- Buston PM & D'Aloia CC (2013) Marine Ecology: Reaping the benefits of local dispersal. Current Biology 23: R351-R353.
- D’Aloia CC, Majoris JE, Buston PM (2011) Predictors of the distribution and abundance of a tube sponge and its resident goby. Coral Reefs 30: 777-786.